Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Disruption

A Vampire Hunters Arsenal- Stake (In the heart immobilizes vamps), Holy Symbol (Must have faith), Sword (Nice beheading will always slow down a vampire), Garlic (Stuffed in to a vampires mouth with keep them from becoming incorporeal), Silver (Works just as good as wood), Holy Water (Burns like hell), Explosives (Laugh now but watch how hard it is for a vamp to reconstitute after their ass has been blown to the four corners)… – from; The Hunters Guide, Combat 101

I know it has been a time since I last posted. I need a shower but I have a feeling I will drop in to a coma afterwards since I have not slept in days. The vamps are getting a little close to where our support team is. They have attacked several energy stations in the area to try to disrupt operations and to possibly try to flush us out.

They flushed me out alright and they probably wish they hadn't. I took out the ones that were left to watch for us to show up. They were obviously a younger generation of the kine. They were not ready for me and now they sleep eternally without a threat of every walking amongst us again. Of course there was a time when you would be praised for sticking their ass. Now though they want to interrogate them, question them and try to make them repent. All that does is to give them a chance to kill you. We are starting to lose our way. None of those bastards should be left standing.

My patrols of the area are done, the blood suckers have not returned to the sites. I have returned to find Dyson standing almost in the same spot as when I left. I have learned a lot these last few days watching him, he does not seem to be one that is quick to action which means he will be a meal for someone soon enough. Now we are suppose to head to San Ignacio, Mexico. I do not want to think about the crap we are going to be dealing with there. I really need a shower, this vampire ichor on my clothing is starting to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment